In India, you will find a wide range of recipes around the egg and there is no doubt that all these recipes are mouth-watering with their explicit aroma. All the ingredients are basic and can be easily available at home.
We are here with a quick, 5 ingredient recipe that is flavorful and for sure it will be your favorite recipe. The only ingredients that you need are onion, tomato, ginger-garlic paste, BON egg curry masala, and coconut. A few spoons of BON egg curry masala is enough to make your egg curry the most flavorful that would taste best with parathas, chapatis, or rice.
Make extra portions because everyone will go for multiple servings!
- Eggs – 8 (Hard Boiled)
- Onions – 2 – finely chopped
- BON Ginger Garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Oil – 3 tbsp.
- Tomatoes – 2
- Coconut – 1 (medium size)
- Coriander leaves – 25g
- Extract thick and thin coconut milk and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil and add onions. Fry it till the onion turns golden brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and finely chopped tomatoes. Let it fry till the tomatoes turn soft.
- Now add thin coconut milk, 5-6 tsp of BON EGG CURRY MASALA, 8 eggs (hard-boiled), and
- Add thick coconut milk and coriander leaves and cook until done
- Add salt to taste
- Serve hot with rice or chapatis