There’s nothing better than a delicious Tandoori Chicken made with a melange of spices, and BON tandoori Masala is a must-try!
This lip-smacking appetizer gets its flavors from the perfect blend of spices it is marinated with!
This chicken will give your taste buds an amazing experience, the moment you take a bite.
So don’t wait, get some chicken and BON masala in your kitchen and get cooking following the recipe below:
- Chicken – 1 ½ Kg
- Yogurt – 1 Cup
- Cooking Oil – 2 tbsp
- BON Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
- Lime juice
- BON Chicken Tandoori Mix – entire contents of this pack
- Clean 1 ½ kg chicken, pat dry and keep aside
- Marinate the chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, oil and BON CHICKEN TANDOORI spice
mix and keep aside for 1-2 hours or overnight (do not freeze)
- Fry the chicken on preheated grill or tandoori style
- Sprinkle lime juice and serve hot