Ingredients Needed for gobi manchurian recipe :
- 4 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- 20 florets of gobi/cauliflower
- 1 cup cold water
- ¾ cup maida / plain flour
- ¼ cup cornflour
- ½ tsp. Kashmiri red chilli powder
- ½ tsp ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup water
- Oil for deep frying
- BON Gobi Manchurian Masala
for the manchurian sauce:
- 4 tsp oil
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- 1-inch of ginger (finely chopped)
- 1 green chilli (slit)
- ¼ onion (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup spring onion (chopped)
- ½ capsicum (cube)
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper (crushed)
- 1/4 tsp salt
for cornflour slurry:
- 1 tsp cornflour
- ¼ cup water
Cooking Procedures :
Gobi Fry :
- Soak and boil cauliflower cut into small pieces in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Mix well 20g ginger-garlic paste with a 100 gm BON Gobi Manchurian Masala.
- Add the required quantity of water.
- Deep fry the same after 30 minutes and keep aside.
Preparation of Gobi Manchurian :
- Fry onion and garlic in ghee till golden brown.
- Add ginger, tomato, green chilly, and capsicum and fry them too.
- Stir well for 2 minutes and sprinkle Kashmiri chilli powder, salt, and soya sauce and mix well.
- Add gobi and leftover gobi masala paste mix well by adding lemon juice.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and tomato ketchup.
- Serve hot.
Tips to make crispy Gobi Manchurian :
Crispiness: By adding breadcrumbs or cornflakes to the marinade will make Manchurian crispier.
Temperature: Cook at a perfect temperature. Too much flame can burn the cauliflower and harm its crispiness.