Table of Contents
About Chicken Pepper Kabab Recipe
You are going to adore this recipe for easy, delectable chicken pepper kabab. One of the favourite marinade for grilled chicken is used to marinate the chicken, and the bell pepper and onion chunks go great with it. It uses fresh, healthful ingredients, just takes ten minutes to prepare, and requires very little cleanup. You may serve it with my Marinated Steak Kabobs or amp up the flavour with Cajun Chicken and Sausage Kababs.
Origin of kababs
A kebab is a meat meal served on skewers that has its roots in the Middle East. A skewer of roasted meat (often lamb) and veggies is what is known as a shish kabab, a form of kebab that originated in Turkey.
Both the words kebab and kabob relate to the mouthwatering dish made up of meat slices that have been grilled on a skewer. Kabob is the American or Western pronunciation of kebab.
You’ll need some chicken to prepare these delicious kebabs. Chicken thighs make for incredibly tender and delicious kebabs. You are allowed to substitute chicken breast, which is a little bit healthier, but your kabab will turn out a little bit dry. Make sure to marinate the chicken breast for at least 1 to 2 hours, preferably overnight, if you do choose to use it.
You’ll be more pleased with the outcome the longer you marinate the meat.
Grilled chicken pepper kabab
If you don’t have an outside grill, you may cook these using a pan-grill on the stove. Just make sure you have a sizable grill pan that is nonstick .
On the stove, preheat the grill pan to medium heat to cook these kebabs. Depending on how big the chicken pieces are, cook the skewers for 6-7 minutes per side. Put the skewers into an ovenproof dish and continue cooking in the oven if the chicken begins to burn but isn’t fully done.
How do you bake chicken pepper kabab?
You could also roast these kebabs in the oven. Simply lay the skewers on the centre rack of the 450 degree oven. Turn over after around 10-15 minutes of baking. additional 10 to 15 minutes of baking (depending on size of chicken chunks). Verify that the chicken is fully cooked on a few of the skewers.
Not only are these Chicken pepper kababs tasty, but they are also entertaining to eat and serve at gatherings. You are welcome to substitute different vegetables if you wish. These substantial chicken pepper kebabs benefit from the flavorful, eye-catching additions of mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
Fried chicken pepper kebab
A flavorful appetiser, chicken pepper kebab is tasty and full of flavour. Beginning with marinated chicken pieces To make a tasty appetiser, chicken pieces are first marinated in flavorful spices. They are then threaded onto skewers and roasted. Prepare it in the oven or deep fried to serve during the event or add it to your weekly meal plan!
This Chicken pepper kabab is also incredibly adaptable. Make a large batch of the kebabs while you prepare your weekly meals and enjoy them all week long. You can customise the kebabs with your favourite vegetables.
Ingredients for chicken pepper kabab recipe
- Boneless chicken – 500g
- Pepper kebab powder – 50g
- Egg – 1
- Ginger garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Oil – for frying
Method to prepare chicken pepper kabab
1. In a large bowl take 500g boneless chicken add 2 tsp BON ginger garlic paste.
2. Add 2 eggs
3. Add BON Chicken Pepper Powder and Mix Well
4. Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour.
5. You can also marinate the chicken overnight.
6. Heat oil in a deep-bottomed pan, as it heats add the marinated chicken pieces.
7. Fry the chicken pieces well until it is done.
8. Transfer the fried chicken kebab to a bowl line with a tissue paper.
9. Enjoy the hot and spicy chicken pepper as a starter for your parties.
10. You can put these chicken pepper kebabs in skewer and can be served along with a chutney.
How Should Chicken Tikka Kabab Be Served?
- Red onion and lime wedges are used as a garnish. As a dipping sauce, serve with Mint Cilantro Chutney on the side.
- Serve the Chicken Tikka as bite-sized appetisers or on skewers as an appetiser at a gathering. As preferred, serve with Mint Chutney or other dipping sauces.
- In a wrap with lettuce, onion, tomatoes, and mint chutney, slice them to add to a salad.
- It can be added to a simple curry sauce to make a tasty curry quickly.
- Serve with raita and saffron rice for a hearty lunch or dinner.
Tips and tricks to prepare chicken pepper kabab recipe
- At least 30 minutes should be spent marinating, but additional time makes for more tender Chicken Tikka.
- Cook the meat only until done for optimal results. This will produce chicken kebabs that are soft, juicy, and tender. Chewy kebabs might be the result of overcooked meat.
- Prepare a large quantity of this marinated chicken and freeze it for later usage or meal preparation the following week.
- Place the kebabs in the refrigerator to thaw overnight before reheating from frozen. In the air fryer, reheat for 4 minutes at 375F. Additionally, you can reheat it in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 300F.
- These kebabs might also be roasted in the oven. Just arrange the skewers on the middle rack of the 450° oven.
- Additionally, these chicken pepper kebabs can be air-fried.
Spicy and Tasty Chicken Pepper Kabab
- 500 g Boneless Chicken
- 50 g Pepper kabab powder
- 1 no Egg
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- In a large bowl take 500g boneless chicken, add 50g pepper kebab powder, 1 egg, 2 tsp ginger garlic paste and mix well
- Let the chicken marinate for 1 hour
- You can also marinate the chicken overnight
- Heat oil in a deep bottomed pan, as it heats add the marinated chicken pieces
- Fry the chicken pieces well until it is done
- Transfer the fried chicken kebab to a bowl line with a tissue paper
- Enjoy the hot and spicy chicken pepper as a starter for your parties
- You can put these chicken pepper kebabs in skewer and can be served along with a chutney
How long should I cook chicken kababs in the oven?
Place the kebabs on the grill pan in a single layer (they should sizzle when they touch the pan). Cook for 12 to 15 minutes in the oven, rotating the kebabs halfway through cooking until well heated through and yet moist.
How long should the chicken pieces be marinated?
From 1 hour to you can even marinate overnight.
How to serve the Chicken pepper kababs?
Chicken pepper kebabs can be served with mint chutney or any spicy sauce.
How long should the chicken pepper kababs fried?
Fry the chicken pepper kebabs in oil until it is completely done.